Friday, June 10, 2011

E3 Day 3: Wrap Up

I've had my breakfast and my coffee and my shower, so I guess it's time to get my E3 wrap-up under way.

We didn't go for the full day because we had a long drive ahead of us. Probably a good thing we left early anyway, as I heard there was some sort of bomb threat or something (but I can't find any news about it now so I don't know - just something one of my travel companions reported to me as we were driving up I5 heading back to the Bay Area).

I will do more of a write-up on my thoughts and impressions on the various sights when I'm feeling less tired/more coherent but for now you get picspam.


The giant Gears of War poster outside the West Hall

A cute thing I saw at the Natsume booth


Gabrielle, the titular character from "Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove"













No comments:

Post a Comment